Friday, February 13, 2009

#532: another decision.

i'm chugging along with the decision making. kicking ass and taking names. or something.

***

so for those of you who don't know what my invitations look like, here's a peek.



i was thinking and thinking what i could possibly do to dress them up a bit without busting the busted budget.

and i figured it out.

i'm going to texturize the cards with some good old needle and thread. yes. each card. by hand.

good thing our guest list is limited.

oh, and yes, this is a project the fiance could help me with. in fact, he actually does all the sewing between us (rips, tears, buttons that have fallen off, etc <-- he's your guy). don't judge.

happy friday y'all. and have a lovely weekend with your loved ones. not because it's v-day.

but just 'cause.

xoxo,
tto

6 comments:

Mrs. Andi said...

I don't know if this is your style, but I saw a great post about embossing invites super cheap:
http://withthisringwedding.blogspot.com/2009/01/adventures-in-embossing.html

MamaSqueaks said...

LOVE the sewing idea!

the un-bride said...

That is such a cool idea! I'm afraid I'd never have the patience, but I can't wait to see how they turn out.

BLC :o said...

Awe, I heart your blog!!!! Xoxo-BLC

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

Aiii Mami... that's gorgeous! I love this!
RelentlessBride

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the idea of sewing!