Wednesday, November 26, 2008

#437: call me.

i loved the SNL cheerleaders. cheri oteri + will ferrell = geniosity.

"call me!"

*****************************************

although my soon-to-be betrothed and i live together, if we weren't already, i'd order 100 of these nuggets with our new contact information and put them in a little basket at our wedding for guests to take.

"call us!"


the mandate press via black eiffel.

they've got that simple but bad-ass vibe with designs called "the secret agent" and "the pirate".

2 comments:

Dyanne said...

With so many women not changing their names when they get married, I think this is a great idea. It is a subtle way of letting your guests know whether you are keeping your last name or changing it.

Cyd said...

ohmygosh the SNL cheerleaders KILLED me! Loved them. loved loved loved