Friday, December 5, 2008

#451: win/win.


via feather love weddings.

noa of feather love gave me a heads up on her winter special.

uh, she had me at 'noa'. and at 'feather love'. and at the shadow picture with the 'stache.

***************************************

I am currently offering a winter special (for brides who book with me before January 30th) for dates in 2009! I am offering a 50% discount on my regular 5 hour rate and I am also offering a la carte prices for more specific brides at 50% off.

This is a great deal for brides on a budget, and it works for me since booking during winter is a little slower... win/win! I am based in San Diego but will shoot all over (travel fees might apply).

***************************************

you can email her at info@featherloveweddings.com.

visit her blog. or her portfolio.

4 comments:

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

What a great deal! Makes me want to move my wedding up to 2009! :)

{un}Veiled Vows said...

I met Noa at a show 3 years ago after we moved to SD and we exchanged myspace pages. I haven't seen her since but I've been following her photography like mad! This is awesome!

M said...

I can't believe I've just discovered this blog but uhm... I'm in love.

Lizeth said...

This is so interesting cause I am a huge fan of your blog and was the one who told her about it. ha!