Thursday, September 25, 2008

#376: a real conversation.

*scene: at night.*

me: (brushing my teeth) DUDE. i've been using your toothbrush for the past 4 days and finally realized it this morning. so i'm back to using my toothbrush. but isn't that so gross?! we've been using the same toothbrush for 4 days! so sick. blech, barf, gag...

him: (pointing to the toothbrush in my hand/mouth) THAT is my toothbrush.

me: oh.

...

me: um...well...then WhereTF is my MIND???

*******************************************************

sorta losing it. time to eat more blueberries.

2 comments:

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

after my FH visits the bathroom, it looks like an all out war broke out... i mean toothpaste and water stains EVERYWHERE!

that story made me smile!

Adrienne said...

That is hilarious! Cute story!