Thursday, December 13, 2007

#225: p'owned.

have you ever seen that? "p'owned"? i never understood it. i still don't. but i'm just throwing it out there in case someone would like to enlighten me.

the very fun linda of silly little mischief tagged me a couple of weeks ago. i'm really an uninteresting person so instead of making up 7 more random tidbits 'bout myself, i'll refer you to when i got tagged the first time around. all of these continue to be true...and i'm guessing will be for a long long time. (except the cigarettes. i've set the quit date of 1.1.08!!!)

and then...abby over at weddingblogawards.com gave my blog the award for being the most dedicated. ME! DEDICATED! hollerrrr! thanks abby!

8 comments:

Aimee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

p'owned is from a video game...I think, the guys usually use it on the game halo, p'owned is kind of like saying I just owned you, or I showed you up

Anonymous said...

gamers are too busy playing the game that they would type "p" instead of "o". they end up typing
"pwned"

Abby said...

I'm seriously no gamer, but I'm certain it's a gamer term.

Interesting to learn a little about you. I broke my wrist twice in the same place. First when learning to snowboard and the second walking on mossy rocks.

Linda said...

You think I'm funny. Hehe!

Anonymous said...

previously owned maybe ?

briannie said...

p'owned is actually pwned... and it's exactly what thechesirecat said. as in "i owned/pwned you" etc.

Unknown said...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=p-owned