Friday, July 4, 2008

#330: the jiggly bits.

i once wore a strapless gown as a bridesmaid. though it was somewhat loose and extremely comfortable (think grecian...), the goblets under my arms still managed to spill over. jiggly bits...fish lens...not so pretty.

that said, only toned arms could really pull a dress like this off. but considering the way it looks, how much it costs...maybe it'd be worth the trouble.


$228 at nordstrom

p.s. can you tell that i really really really want to go shopping these days?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, just wanted to give you a heads up on a free engagement session! :) Miguel Mayo is giving out a free Disneyland session with lots of free extras!!
http://california-wedding-photography.blogspot.com/

Maria said...

Have you thought about renting your dress? There are places in LA, mostly Chinese or Korean owned.

Unknown said...

This is the dress I will be wearing at my wedding. It is really beautiful and I love telling people I will be wearing a calvin klien :)

I don't have tone arms - at all- and now that you mentioned it, I'm a little freaked out. How much toning can I do in 32 days?

Brandy said...

I love this dress. I wanted it as my own but its sold out :( I can't find it on the web anywhere now (in white that is).

Kimberly said...

i'm a newbie to your website, which by the way, i LOVE the idea of! we're doing a 10,000 wedding also. i got my dress at jcrew. i'm sure you already know about their great dresses... but mine was like $225 or something, the sophia dress. check it out if you don't already know about it!!!!!

okay, i'm going to read on, now.